I need a letter of agreement or a deed of variation for a house lease


Job #: 8450 Post Date: 09.07.2017 13:35

Legal topic: Property Description of legal work: I have just bought a 1-bed flat in a house converted into 4 flats. I have a 125 year lease and own a share of the freehold. The lease states that we are not allowed wooden floors in the flat but there are currently wooden floors in place and I look to replace them with new wooden flooring. I have spoken with the other freeholders and they are happy to sign a deed of variation to the lease or some other legally binding letter of agreement saying that wooden floors are permitted. I need someone to draw up this agreement, please. Extra notes:

Posted by

Required skills

Financial and economic lawCustoms lawLand law

Get the job done

Job type:
Hiring from:

?Bidding for first time? Click here to learn how StartAJob platform works.

?Want to do the job or have questions for the customer? Write then in the " Write a note or message to the customer"

?You already have the estimated cost and time to complete the work yuo are in the fields "Execution time" and "Payment requested" or leave them empty and can be changed later.


Generated in 0.723 sec