Business Tax advise


Job #: 8777 Post Date: 09.07.2017 13:42

General information for the business: Newly Limited Recruiting firm moved over from the US, still working with US clients and in the process of establishing UK clients. Description of support work: Restoration HR has been an existing US business for the past 16 years. I recently moved the business here to the UK and am working with my same clients in the US as well as will be starting to work with new clients here in the UK in the same specialized industry. I have a LLC in the US and have recently Limited the company here. I need tax advise as to which country I pay taxes to for the business done in the US and how I move the money from one country to the other. I would like the two to be one company as they are basically the same but not sure how I do this. Extra notes:

Posted by

Required skills

CEOManaging directorCIO

Get the job done

Job type:
Hiring from:

?Bidding for first time? Click here to learn how StartAJob platform works.

?Want to do the job or have questions for the customer? Write then in the " Write a note or message to the customer"

?You already have the estimated cost and time to complete the work yuo are in the fields "Execution time" and "Payment requested" or leave them empty and can be changed later.


Generated in 0.852 sec